[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Styx Gaming Forum • View topic - [Important] Styx News it time for it :)

Join      News      General      Promod      CoDJumper      League of Legends      Report Hacker       Active Topics

[Important] Styx News it time for it :)

[Important] Styx News it time for it :)

Postby Razor*C » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:54 am

So it has been a long time since the news section on our home page or on the news forum section has been updated.

There is a lot going on in Styx gaming and i think that the majority of people don't even know maybe 30 % of all the good things really going on in the community.

To make it easier for all to be updated on relevant things going on in the community i will take upon my self to collect with a group of people all the relevant info from the different departments such as PMT,TMT, CjMT, LMT, HSA, CL,CSGO and more to come in the future such as Mine craft and possibly even Deathrun and maybe DAyZ.

In the past everyone we asked to do this job in one way or the other disappeared seems like this job was jinxed but well i will give it a shot and i count on the support of other members to lift this also from the ground.

There is a new group you can send private messages to called news:

Just select it and press add and it will be added so you can write and send you pm to the group.

People in the group will read and include all relevant news in the next news update.

Everyone can submit a pm containing relevant information they want to share with the community ranging from targets achieved in there department to future plans to things accomplished in there personal live that they think would be nice to share it in the community like Virus finally graduating from school and Shoenice getting married.

So we expect you to actively submit news content to us but some of our guys may drop by on TS or on the servers or xfire some time to interview you. :cool:

Everyone who wants to be a part of the Styx News Department please send in your app in a pm to the News group on the forum and we will contact you.

It would be nice to get some people who are very creative writing stories (ib4 Howler, Blackoutt) to also join in order to spice things up. Also would be nice to have someone with a sexy voice and or cute face to do some TS voice interviews or video interview we could host on YouTube. :grin:

Hopefully we will get tons of pm's some time soon. (and ofc news guys doing their job will earn Styx points besides the thanks from all of us enjoying the nice content they will be making for the community)

:drink:
Razor*C
Clan Leader
Clan Leader 9000: Staff TmT 5: Honorable Member Head Admin SABDFL ITS OVER 9000!!!

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 1,864.00

Re: Styx News it time for it :)

Postby Topper » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:04 pm

/Bump
I Don't say I Don't Trust You, I Don't Say I Do, But I Don't.

┬╗Topper Harley┬ź
Topper
Clan Leader
Clan Leader 9000: Staff Poker Master McmT CJMT SABDFL TmT ITS OVER 9000!!! Head Admin GFXer of the Year

Cash on hand: 3,016.00
Bank: 0.00

Return to News