[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 386: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 386: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Styx Gaming Forum • View topic - Regarding the Styx platoon for battlefield 3

Join      News      General      Promod      CoDJumper      League of Legends      Report Hacker       Active Topics

Regarding the Styx platoon for battlefield 3

Regarding the Styx platoon for battlefield 3

Postby Unsy » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:59 pm

If you wish to join the Styx platoon, please message either me, Stalker or Cameraadt on xfire with your BF3 nickname because it can get pretty confusing who is a member and who is not. Also I ask that recruits refrain for applying to join until you are actually a member within Styx

Thank you
"If you want to know what a man is truly like, look at how he treats his inferiors, and not his equals"
Unsy
5: Honorable Member
5: Honorable Member 4: Elite Member A80 Admin BF3

Cash on hand: 675.00

Re: Regarding the Styx platoon for battlefield 3

Postby Stalker » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:32 pm

bump

for all mofo's who bought the game recently.

Styxgaming platoon

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/pl ... 001577869/
"I refused to be a fool dancing on a string held by all of those big shots. I don't apologize, that's my life."
Stalker
5: Honorable Member
5: Honorable Member BF3 Guess Master Promod Member

Cash on hand: 61.50
Bank: 0.00

Return to Games